Deviled ham is great for sandwiches or as a dip with crackers.
- 2 cup diced ham
- 2 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- hot sauce is optional and to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
Place ham, cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and if using, hot sauce and salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse until ham is chopped to desired consistency and ingredients are well blended. Refrigerate. Enjoy!